Tennessee Valley Fair
106.7 the Light will be at the Tennessee Valley Fair on Saturday, September 8 and Saturday, September 15 in the Kerr Building from 10am to 7pm. Please stop by and say hello! We’ll be giving away free station stuff, and we have plenty for everyone. We can’t wait to catch up with you!!!
The Tennessee Valley Fair showcases traditions of the past, emphasizes ingenuity in Tennessee through the products of the present and supports the vision of the future in the areas of agriculture, trade, and industry.
Did You Know? The Tennessee Valley Fair…
- Attracts nearly 140,000 guests annually from every county in East Tennessee.
- Infuses Knox County with hundreds of thousands in tourism dollars each year.
- Provides hundreds of jobs in Knox County every year – paying out over 400,000 in wages to temporary workers in 2012 alone.
- Offers over 3,000 diverse contests, sparking regional creativity & innovation.
- Supports our community by raising thousands each year for local charities
- Fosters youth development through volunteerism, scholarships, educational activities and leadership development opportunities.
- Actively supports the local arts & cultural community through our events; nearly every artistic expression is featured at the fair each year.
- Passionately advocates for agricultural education though exhibits, events and entertainment
We are YOUR Fair, East Tennessee. We appreciate your support! See you September 7-16! Your satisfaction and safety is our #1 priority. Learn more about our Midway provider, Wade Shows, commitment to quality and safety – click here. If you have questions or comments about your experience, we’re here to help. Just let us know how.