These are the policies set forth by Blue Ridge Broadcasting and are subject to change without notice.
For scheduling purposes, all information about announcements must be presented in writing, and received by Blue Ridge Broadcasting no later than 4:30 PM, four weeks before the date of the event or registration date.
Example: If your church is having a concert on July 10, Blue Ridge Broadcasting must receive the information by 4:30 PM on June 12.
The Light FM has a seven-state listening area, involving hundreds of churches which generate a tremendous number of public service announcements. Due to the vastness of our broadcast area, we are unable to include the following events in our listing:
- Vacation Bible School
Each of these tend to occur during the same time period, resulting in literally dozens of submissions each week. In the interest of fairness, rather than airing a few and omitting the remainder, BRB opted to exclude these categories.
All qualifying announcements must include the following information:
- The name of the event
- Date and time of event
- The location of the event (include facility, city, and state)
- Reservation deadlines
- The contact phone number/website
Announcements may be:
Faxed : (828) 298-0117
Mailed: PO Box 159
Black Mountain, NC 28711-0159
- This policy applies to website listing, as well as on-air use.
- Announcements that are made on air, as well as the frequency and length of the schedule, will be at the discretion of the station personnel.
- All Event and Concert Calendar announcements are free of charge as a service to the public.
Questions about these policies should be directed to:
Blue Ridge Broadcasting
PO Box 159
Black Mountain, NC 28711
Office: (828) 285-8477
Fax: (828) 298-0117